Temperature Measure Control Kit – VEK8067
Use this temperature measure control module to interface to a display or control system that accepts an analog voltage or current input. Applications : measure indoor and outdoor temperatures, control heating and/or cooling of rooms, equipment, etc… Monitor temperatures in processes, put a temperature readout on your website, check your pools temperature, …
- range: -20° ~ +70°C
- output: 0 ~ 20mA current loop
- output voltage compliance: 10V
- accuracy: 2° full range
- 3-wire system: GND, +V and OUT
- power supply: 12VDC for 0- 5V OUT / 15VDC for 0- 10V OUT
- current consumption: 30mA max.
- dimensions: 2.2″ x 1.4″ x 0.6″ ( 55 x 35 x 15mm)
- Temp Sensor can be extended up to 3 feet from the board using a 3 wire shielded cable (not included).
- Has adjustment pot to calibrate the sensor
- Electronic Kit – Soldering required