Two IC AM Radio Kit – AM780K
The AM780K Two IC AM Radio Kit is a tuned radio frequency (TRF) receiver of the standard AM (amplitude modulation) broadcast frequencies (550kHz – 1600kHz). Easy to-build, using only two integral circuits (IC). Assembly of your AM780K AM Radio Kit will prove to be an exciting project and give you much satisfaction and personal achievement. Great starter kit for those just beggining soldering. Excellent for classrooms.
- L: 5 – 3/8″ W: 3-3/8″ H: 1″.
- Requires 9 volt battery (not included)
- Speaker included, not shown in picture.
- Electronic Kit – soldering required.
- Excellent for classroom trainer.