Ultrasonic Movement Detector II Kit – K49
Ultrasonic Movement Detector II Kit. This is similar to our CK0203, however the re-design has allowed better stability and sensitivity control. The circuit uses a matched pair of 40 kHz transducer elements to detect movement up to 22 feet away. You may add a relay (not included) to switch higher voltage loads. The unit switches a LED for movement indication. Sensitivity is adjustable via control. Crystal locked circuit for maximum stability. A good circuit for detecting intruders, pets, etc., and then turning on a light, alarm bell, etc. 9 volt battery operation. DIY K49
- Dimensions: L: 3″ W: 1-5/8″ H: 1/2″
- Requires 9 Volt Battery (or Use this Power Supply instead of a Battery)
- Sensitivity user adjustable.
- Has a range of 12 to 22 feet.
- Electronic Kit – soldering required