Unipolar Stepper Motor Driver Kit – CK1405
Unipolar Stepper Motor Driver Kit. Standard circuit to driver unipolar stepper motors with 5, 6 or 8 wires. Uses 4 IRFZ44’s. Can be operated in free-standing or PC-controlled mode. Uses standard IC’s: 4013, 4030 and 4093. DIY K179
- L: 2-7/8″ W: 1-3/4″ H: 7/8″.
- Circuit Requires 7-12 VDC (Need a Power Supply?)
- Drives Motors from 8 – 35VDC @ 6Amps (Separate Power Supply Required)
- Stepper motors not included.
- All parts and components included.
- Electronic Kit – soldering required.